A selection of¬† the presentations from the conference are available to download here. For more information about each presentation, please consult the conference programme by clicking the link below.
Saturday 20 August, afternoon
Sunday 21 August, afternoon
David Rider, ICMA Programmes on Piracy, presentation (PDF 6819 KB)
Peter Swift, Piracy Humanitarian Response Programme (PDF 1609 KB)
Ken Peters, ICMA members’ responses to piracy (PDF 1.03 MB)
Monday 22 August, morning
Wolfram Weisse, Interreligious Communication (PowerPoint 1.7MB)
The theme of the conference is “Promoting Seafarers’ Dignity”. Below is a brief outline of the conference programme. The full programme can be downloaded by following the link underneath.
- 19 August: ecumenical service, opening dinner and keynote address
- 20 August: understanding the workplace, the maritime industry
- 21 August: understanding seafarers, their families and their needs
- 22 August: understanding each other, working together
- 23 August: ecumenical service and departure after lunch
23 August 2011, afternoon: ICMA Annual General Meeting
23 August 2011, afternoon & evening:¬† ICMA Executive Committee Meeting
Click here to download the full conference programme (PDF 746 KB)
Conference fees are:
- 480 euros per person for shared double accommodation
- 520 euros per person for single accommodation
Extra nights at the conference hotel will be charged at 89 euros, payable to the hotel.
How to pay
Please make your payment by bank transfer to the ICMA account. Details are on the downloadable document below.
Document 3a/ICMA10 includes a detailed explanation of conference fees with advice on how to pay and ICMA bank account details. Please download this document and read it carefully if you are planning to attend the conference.