We are happy to share with you news of the upcoming ICMA Annual General Meeting and Seminar
during London Shipping Week in London, UK from Sept. 12-14
. We are planning to hold the event at Queen Victoria Seamen’s Rest (note: not
Mission to Seafarers as in a previous email) and partially at Trinity House (Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DH). (note an earlier email sa
- 5:30 – Evening Reception and Opening Prayer (QVSR)
- 7:00 – Dinner (individual payment)
- 9 a.m. – Port Welfare Seminar (Trinity House)
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch (at QVSR – provided by ICMA) (QVSR)
- 1 p.m. – ICMA AGM and Seminar (QVSR)
- 7 p.m. – Dinner (individual payment)
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Seminar (QVSR)
- 11 a.m. – Closing Prayer (QVSR)
- noon – end
There is no registration cost for the meeting, but please let us know in advance who will attend on behalf of your organization. Coffee breaks and the lunch on Wednesday Sept 13 will be provided. Other meals are all individual payment (we will confirm location of restaurants for dinner on Sept. 12 and 13 closer to the date).
Each participant must reserve his or her own sleeping arrangements. Please contact us for a list of moderately priced accommodation that is centrally located in London.
If you need a letter of invitation to enter the UK to attend the AGM, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please let us know as soon as possible whether your organization will have representatives attend the meeting. In the coming weeks, we will share with you more information on the exciting seafarers’ welfare seminars and activities happening alongside the AGM. We hope it can be a profitable few days for you in London.